Hi guys, we are here again to witness the accurate way to verify a Nigerian Adsense account. On Facebook bloggers groups, WhatsApp group chats, a lot of folks find it very difficult verifying their Google Adsense account.
Especially for Nigerian accounts, you are welcome to be here because I know where the major problem lies and I’m here to aid you out of that issue.
Google Adsense is the most trusted and biggest way by which bloggers make money from their blogs. It will be adamant of one not to be using Google Adsense on his or her blog. A lot of Nigerian users make use of WordPress Version of blogging rather than blogger which is kind of very confusing. As a beginner to blogging, WordPress is the perfect way for a start as things on this platform are not that confusing.
So let’s get back to the main topic of the day which is how to verify a Nigerian Google Adsense Account without any issue.
Google Adsense has integrated a two steps verification for users on the Nigerian Adsense account. This is a step put in place to curb the rate at which users randomly create a Google Adsense account. Ignoring the Adsense TOS which states that one user per account.
Thus google brought out the picture verification and Address verification to control this influx.
Where the issue lies is on the picture verification, this is because most people don’t understand what exactly google asked of them when verifying their Adsense accounts with a picture. And mind you that there are some specified documents mandated by the Adsense team for the verification. So follow the below steps to learn how to successfully verify your own Adsense account.
Requirements to Verify Nigerian Google Adsense Account
- A valid government-issued ID card
- The address must be accessible to receive verification PIN
- Photoscape app
- Your internet connection and
- Your Google Adsense account
Steps on How to Verify Nigerian Adsense Account
In order to reach the stipulated verification stage, you must have earned up to $10 or its equivalent in ur country currency as stipulated by Google.
Then you can then be sent a PIN to the provided address you used when signing up for the account.
Bear in mind that this must be a government-issued ID, don’t go and bring your school ID for verification. What I mean by valid government ID are
- Voters card ( the original voter’s card not the paper version )
- Drivers license
- International passports
That’s it any of these three can go.
- So whichever one you pick out, take a clear picture of the card with your mobile phone( it’s not mandatory that you have to scan it)
- Now, open photoscape on your PC or go here to download and install one.
- After that import the snapped ID photo into photoscape app to crop. This is to make the ID bolder and clearer removing unwanted and annoying background
- So now login into your Adsense account and click on verify my account option.
- You will be taken to a page where you will be required to upload your ID photo, and before you do that make sure you cross-check the profile details to match exactly every information on the front of the card. These are the residential address, full names, city, state and postal code.
- You can search your City postal code on Google in order to be very sure of that
- That’s it now go ahead and upload your ID photo and submit to google.
- Refresh your Adsense interface and wait for approximately 24hrs for a verification message from Google. If you did everything according to how I explained here then you will get a successful verification message from Google.
- After about 12 hours of successful verification, another verification message will pop up nothing to fear for. This time Google have emailed a PIN to the address you provided to them.
- Within 1-2 week visit your nearest post office for google Adsense verification mail and enter the pin.
That’s all you have successfully verified your Nigerian Adsense Account.
If you still have any issue with this do well to leave a message below or contact us on WhatsApp where we can easily render help to you as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to click the share and like button and proceed to check out more articles on Google Adsense here.